[T3] I need a trunk part!

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Sun Apr 13 15:17:45 PDT 2014

Engine cover seal is advertised at $16.95 by ISP West
http://www.vwispwest.com/311813133A.html

The part number is 311 813 133A.  Probably other places have them, but if
you measure what you need, a piece of neoprene foam seal would probably do
fine.  The original is a foam strip material.

361 827 505A is the '72-on tailgate latch.  That part is available in Europe
through VW Heritage, part of the VW network, for 7.80 GBP.
http://www.vwheritage.com/vw_act_vwclassicParts.search_classicSearchText_361
827505_lang_EN_country_GB.htm

Otherwise, search ebay.com for item 130814893657.  There's one for $25 inc
expedited shipping from Oklahoma.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club