[T3] I need a trunk part!

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Sun Apr 13 16:07:18 PDT 2014

You know what i need. When i took the car completely apart 14 years ago
i lost that piece and i think it was in a shopping cart of parts that
some asshole broke in my dads`house years ago and stole the whole
shopping cart and all the vw parts in it... But i need the part with the
3 screws. I even have the screws... so the rear hatch will close and
lock. Sorry about calling it a trunk but in the band scene its like
having 2 trunks which is even better...

Thanks guys!
Chris537
Cincinnati, Ohio