[T3] Automatic Conversion

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:14:20 PDT 2014

>Or does anyone have a rust-free,
>almost fully rebuilt 69 or older Squareback with a manual
>that they are willing to trade for my automatic Squareback?
>(said in Jest, but anything is possible if they were in the same condition)

Adam

My one-owner, '69 Square, FI, MT, fully rebuilt (just ask Jim A. or Bob H.)
qualifies.
My wife would love for me to get rid of it, but as Charlton Heston said
when he was the head of the NRA:
" ... when you pry my cold, dead hands from ..."

Until 4 years ago, when I was fortunate to meet Jim; he impressed upon me
the intrinsic value of my car.

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)