[T3] Wiper motor

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Sun Apr 20 08:27:00 PDT 2014

I don't know if that would be compatible with my 67 wiper assembly, but I'm
sure there are plenty of pieces that would come in handy.  I'd love to meet
up sometime again.  Just have to arrange a time!

I'm not sure either. I know some years the wipers point to the left and some
to the right so I'm sure they are some differences just don't know what. I'm
sure someone on here can chime in here and tell us the differences between a
67 and a 72. As far a meeting up would definitely like to. This next week we
will be getting ready for skills USA state competition. I will be having
students compete in that plus driving the school bus for the whole school to
Birmingham where this takes place. Then Saturday they will be a local car
show close by me to raise funds for a guy with medical issues. You and
everybody else in this region are welcome to come are welcome to come but
it's just a general car show. Just tell me what's good time for you.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)