[T3] Disabled

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sat Apr 26 20:38:04 PDT 2014

On 26 Apr 2014 at 18:53, one4house at yahoo.com wrote:

> For some reason my membership was disabled. If anyone replied to any of my topics, could you forward then to me?

This message came thru okay, so, since only members can post messages
to the list, your membership must be okay now.

Note that the list server only recognizes the email address you
signed up from, so attempts to post from alternate addresses will be
rejected. In other words, don't expect the list server to recognise
that these other addresses are also from you.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org