[T3] Disabled

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Apr 27 08:00:18 PDT 2014

In a message dated 4/27/2014 10:14:54 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
donrob at yachtsales.com writes:

Yahoo has been causing all kind of grief and havoc recently,
especially with regard to Email forums.  They managed to effectively
disable ALL email forums on the planet for a day or so recently by
implementing email rules that were contrary to established Internet
protocols.

I am still having problems with the forums that I  administer, but
sporadically now.  Most mail goes through, but about  one or twice a
day  I get notices that a posting or two was blocked  (for policy reasons).

This is not only affecting yahoo  addresses...  it includes all
domains that yahoo owns or controls,  including all the AT&T ones,
bellsouth etc.

So, if you send a  message and don't see it go through....  send it again
later.

Well,  that might explain why my 2 replies from yesterday never made it to
the list,  even though they didn't get returned to me.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction