[T3] Oil Source Finally

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Tue Apr 1 23:09:47 PDT 2014

It is April 2014. This is the month Porsche has stated they are going to begin selling their Red Can Classic Motor Oil for the older Porsche.
Our search just might be over. An oil formulated and engineered to correctly protect our air cooled  ladies.
Personally it will be used in all my VW and Porsche Cars.
They have not released the details yet.
So...if it really is...and is really available soon...
The oil debates of the past might become just that, the past.
Brion S.aka ZionbrionS. Utah