[T3] Bug-a-Palüza

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Apr 10 06:45:36 PDT 2014

I know of at least two or three here in the southeastern US that is going to
Bug-a-Palüza this weekend.  Since they don’t have cars park together in
categories like things, Ghias, Type 2s, type 3s, and so forth and so on. If
some of us could get there at about the same time then maybe we could park
close together. This is the first one for me where I will be putting a car
in as opposed to being a spectator so not sure how it all works. If anyone
who is going are interested send me a PM dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org and we can
share cell numbers to call or text each other.

Dennis Stiefel

72 Fastback FI MT

71 STD. Beetle

67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)