[T3] Video log update

Hal Sullivan tristessa at tristessa.us
Wed Apr 9 08:29:24 PDT 2014

On 04/09/2014 02:49 AM, Dave Hall wrote:
> I guess SF or LA area to see you guys would be good - it's about time there
> was one that side, but that might rule out a lot of the regulars.

It might rule out a lot of the regulars, but on the other hand, another
Invasion out here on the west coast would give me *additional*
motivation to get the Fasty back on the road.  I've been gradually
working towards that goal the last few months Just Because, but the
Invasions haven't been a big motivation in the past.  Before this year
I've only had one week's vacation, making it difficult to have enough
time off work to road-trip for an Invasion, particularly the more
eastern ones.  I might've been able to do Colorado Springs in 2012, but
banked my week's vacation that year to go to Germany in 2013 instead...