[T3] Window Crank

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Fri Aug 15 19:39:00 PDT 2014

On 15 Aug 2014 at 17:32, John L. Morgan IV wrote:

> Send me a link of what will work, please!
> I am always jb welding them on, and this is my third one!

I have originals if you need one. They are somewhat fragile; they
will break if the window mechanism has become hard to work. The cure
for a difficult to raise window is to grease the horizontal track
under the window. You'll find this after you carefully remove the
vinyl panel and the plastic film water seal. Be sure to put the water
seal back in place when you're done.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org