[T3] Try, Try Again

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 21 16:39:43 PDT 2014

> Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 12:44:16 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] Try, Try Again
>
> I tried to reply to your first message, but it wouldn't go through the
> other day. I think you should concentrate on driving the VW square and
> parking the Mercedes. You can't worry about the snowbirds! Run the used
> tires etc if you don't have a job to pay for them.

Interesting! I asked Adney about that.

I am sorry, but the subframe isn't fully bolted on because it will not align. I feel if I got the frame pulled that having a rusted rocker cause issues. Is this not correct?

I actually have a set of decent rockers, pillar (might still be in Cali), and the fresh air box. I now have a Church acquaintance that claimed he could help teach me to weld and the equipment. Considering what happened with Jack, I rather have it running well so it can get back home. ;p

I can't run one as the rim mashed and cracked the sidewall. If minor, might have gotten away with a sealant of some kind, but air doesn't even stay in but for a couple seconds.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel