[T3] FW: Fuel pumps

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 22 10:19:43 PDT 2014

> Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2014 09:58:53 -0700
> From: fisherfarms at gmail.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Subject: Re: [T3] FW: Fuel pumps
>
> Although Adriel should have returned the fuel pump to Jim 2+ years ago!

Yes, should, would, could! ;p However, I wasn't as mature and had my priorities wrong and the Squareback in Imperial Beach California, six and a half hours from where I live, or at least a half hour way from family. I didn't know how to set boundaries with Oma or my "mother", however, a Pastor suggested _Stop Walking on Eggshells_ and man is my life better! I still slip now and then, but over all better. Once my "mother's" mother is finally taken by cancer, gangrene, and insanity, I will no longer have to have contact with my "mother"; I will be free! Further, I now have to take a Summer course, so no going back and visiting family. Dad could care less and said he might come visit out here some time, and told him unlike "mother" is welcome any time. I have to get the Squareback on the road, as need her and don't like her wasting away.

Further, Mike, you own a farm, so you don't have any projects to finish? ;p (tease)

Thank you so very much!
Adriel