[T3] Clutch question

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Aug 29 18:17:36 PDT 2014

Whew!  im tires just reading all that!  Isnt it amazing how so many things
can add up over the years when incompetents work on these cars?  and what a
relief it must be to the car and the owner when the all get worked out
properly!  good Work Jim & Sarah!

With such a nice solid car, hopefully she's good to go for quite a while
now, these cars are quite reliable when everything is right,

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om
71 Squareback  "Hothe"