[T3] Electrical Oddities

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 23 16:41:26 PDT 2014

Since apparently my questions get lost, will try to keep it short.

Was cranking the engine over, hear a snap/pop noise and immediately no cranking. Further, now the relays do not click. Fuses are all good. How do I diagnose?

What size wire be good to make a set of jumpers? I need to go though all the wiring apparently, so need to have ability to run the meter 20 feet away.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel