[T3] So Happy!

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 26 13:28:02 PDT 2014

I was putting away the stuff from inside the Squareback, and found quite a few things I thought were missing or didn't remember having! Part of it was being organized and some due to not being organized. I use clear plastic tubes to organize stuff, but the issue is when you forget the category and/or stuff is inside another container. Also, some of my logic where I put some stuff doesn't now make since.

I found:
Several specialty tools I had wondered what happened to. The most expensive was my ratcheting crimping tool! Some of the dies are rusty, but figure a scrub with the brass brush will make them more than useable. It also has sentimental value due to who sold it to me for a discount.
Another fuel pump
Three D series E.C.U.s including a brand new rebuilt unit I remember getting a good deal on.
Four to six 007 M.P.S.
At least five of the brackets to mount a M.P.S., many with the rubber grommets
A couple four pin T.P.S.
A new F.I. harness that appears to be a four pin T.V.S..
A set of rebuilt and balanced fuel injectors. This will be good if for some reason the current ones are not serviceable.
The rubber disks and hardware for the top mounting points of the front beam. Because of the accident, me and Brian couldn't get them installed, so left them out.

some E
 series F.I. parts I have no use for. They include a rebuilt E.C.U. that
 needs to be put together (received it this way), a soft wiring harness,
 two T.V.S.s, and a M.P.S.. Does any of this have any value to anyone?

Guess I was more of a hoarder than I remember! l.o.l. Not sure why I need so many of certain parts, but most type 3 parts have no to little value, as tried to sell some of it and no one was interested. The exception was the F.I. parts as rare so demand a higher price. May be that is why I have so many F.I. parts: bought them because of the price.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel