[T3] Welcome to Wisconsin - Sarah

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:25:16 PDT 2014

Jim --

Please extend our Welcome & Best Regards to Sarah L. while she's in
Wisconsin.  Albeit a bit rainy these past few days.

Sounds like, in addition to helping her solve some of Marigold's issues in
Victor, you've got another batch of problems "on her (Marigold's) platter".

If you are working on the issues on your driveway, the weather must have be
a factor, too.

She's fortunate to have your knowledge, experience and your seemingly
endless supply of Type 3 parts, available.
Presumably, Marigold will be "healthier" for her return trip to Brooklyn.

A 2,000-mile RT, is a bit of a trip, but with Sarah getting her hands
greasy, along side of you, I'm her learning curve is steep.  But she's a
credit to people on the Type 3 List.

Safe travels back to Brooklyn, Sarah.

Gary
--