[T3] Christmas Parade Time

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 10 18:44:32 PST 2014

An electric leaf blower plumbed up to the fan intake will keep it cool just
fine. Just put a generator in the trunk to supply the 110. Don't forget to
cut a hole in the trunk to let the exhaust escape, lest you need the
ambulance following the parade. (Sorry, Dennis. The board has been a little
slow with everyone having the holidays on their mind).

Shane Hughes
72 Square "Sleepy Jean"

LOL well if it was a red neck parade instead of Christmas I'd be set with
that.  But if it was that kind of parade then my truck Leroy would be a shoe
in for that.  If you seen it you would understand.

Dennis

---