[T3] Christmas Parade Time

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 10 19:00:22 PST 2014

No need to worry. I have paraded mine, St Paddy, Christmas, and the Fourth.
This being the desert, the July temperatures are between 85 up to 114
degrees. Never had a problem with overheating or even smelling. Parade is
two miles, stop and go, and idling.

Yea I guess I get a little nervous about an air cooled engine chugging along
at an idle that long. I'll be the first one to admit I over react with
things on this car after all I had to go through to get it back to life.
Sometimes I need a little reality check.

Dennis

---