[T3] Axel Beam...

topnotch at nycap.rr.com topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Thu Dec 11 17:37:00 PST 2014

well since the can of worms is already open....
stock height is with the car level and the upper arms off the uppersnubber
by about 1/4 to 1/2 inch, you should be able to get your thumb between the lower snubber and the lower arm.

The bars do settle with age, all our cars are pretty squished down in front and rear these days if nobody has touched them.  Ive had some bars show fairly quick and uneven settling under some circumstances but the ones in the car now seem pretty steady.

I can send you my front end FAQ if you email me off list

Thanks

KEith