[T3] (no subject)

topnotch at nycap.rr.com topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Dec 10 17:13:24 PST 2014

I did the same thing last summer, started in the spring, quit because I didnt have time then got back into it in the fall.  Email was the sticking point, office 2013 didnt work with roadrunner and the IMAP servers risked deleting ALL your email from every folder when sync'd.  I finally went back to office 2003 with the POP servers and all was well and protected,until of course I need to use the machine on WiFi and I cant SEND email thru outlook, only receive, and Timewarner and Microsoft blame each other for the problem.

PITA!!!

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.om