[T3] List traffic

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Dec 10 07:49:24 PST 2014

It's a good thing that list traffic has been slow lately. I've been
trying to migrate from a very old PC running XP to a not so old PC
that I've been trying to install Win 7 on and then migrate all my
stuff over to. Things keep going wrong and I'm just hoping it's my
fault and not a hardware problem that would mean a new PC. I'm too
cheap to want to go that direction.

At the present time I'm doing email from a laptop or my wife's PC.
All my personal files are safe, but I don't have access to them at
this time.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org