[T3] Christmas Parade Time

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Dec 10 19:08:51 PST 2014

I agree with Jim.  No problem at all.  I have had my 66 Square and Jill's 67
Type 34 Ghia in the Woodward Dream Cruise.  That is 15 miles plus of 1st
gear and idling in August when it has been 90 degrees plus.  No issues.  We
do see lots of muscle cars and hot rods with boiling over radiators in those
conditions. The aircooled VWs...never a hiccup.

Have fun and expect lots of weird stares and questions.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com

That's just another day driving a T-3 in rule Alabama. But most of the time
it's positive response not like when I drove it in my younger days.

Dennis

---