[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 06:03:46 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/7/2014 1:08:45 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 6 Jan 2014 at 22:20, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> We are  almost that cold here in north Alabama.  We were around 15 above
most
> of the day with wind chills around 0.

Do you realize  that's almost 30 degrees warmer than what we had here
today? And it's  supposed to get colder tonight. You guys in Michigan
and NY better get  ready; it's comin' your way.   ;-)

It's already here Jim, -15 last night, and we've warmed up to -11 already
today. Supposed to get just above 0 for a high today. At least it's not
snowing here at the moment, as we got 13 inches of the stuff over the weekend.
That was on top of the 6 inches we got for New Years. :O Was watching the
local weather station, and Detroit was within .8 of an inch of setting a
new record snow fall for the month of January dating back to  1881.
And people wonder why I store my type 3s for the winter. ;-)

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction