[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 7 16:29:59 PST 2014

Just watch out for that roadsalt!  I know you don't see that much either,
but all it takes is getting it on the car once, and bits of it are in the
seams seemingly forever!

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

We are almost that cold here in north Alabama.  We were around 15 above most
of the day with wind chills around 0. Tonight we are supposed to get close
to 0 with wind chills around -10. We just don't see weather much like that
here.  Since all the black ice is gone from this morning I am going to try
to drive Clementine to work in the morning.  Hopefully with a fresh engine
and battery she won't give much issue starting.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
Rainsville, AL