[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Tue Jan 7 19:04:29 PST 2014

If you got 100 miles on it and didn't hear a bearing knock then you got the
bearing on the pin properly and there's no way it can spin.  Your oil is too
thick to start a fresh engine that cold, once it warms up it should be fine.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

No knocking she just shut down after about 60 seconds of running trying to
back it out of my little shed. It acted like it was bogging down just before
it quit. When I tried to start it would just barely turn even when I put the
jump box on it.  I'm just going to leave it alone till we start have more
normal weather for around here this time of the year at the end of the week.
My oldest son and I just pushed back inside so let's hope I don't have to go
through a total disassembly. I could kick myself I knew I shouldn't of tried
to drive it in this cold.  My wife said that car is not use to this kind of
weather.  I told her she thinks it is a person more than I do lol. Guess
it's the nurse in her she is an RN for Hospice.

Dennis