[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Wed Jan 8 09:02:29 PST 2014

On 7 Jan 2014 at 8:22, Brian Fye wrote:

> I'm really getting tired of this global warming!

It's more realistic to think of it as global climate change. While
the earth, overall on average, really is getting warmer, this warming
won't always be spread evenly everywhere. Places that used to get no
rain may get more (or less); places that used to get lots of rain may
suddenly get none. Crops that used to do well in certain areas no
longer will, but may do well in other places where they struggled
before.

The best case senario will just be a lot of disruption, aggravation,
and pain. I don't want to speculate on what the worst case might look
like.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org