[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 8 09:47:41 PST 2014

> From: dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2014 11:21:27 -0600
> Subject: Re: [T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

> Would the kind that just goes where your dip stick goes or do you think you
> need a little more. If you were closer I could help you change the glow
> plug.

Dennis, I don't know, but my guess is that it take a good bit of wattage to heat
two gallons of oil.

Thank you for the offer! I think I can do it, the issue is ordering the reamer...
The glow plugs have been sitting  on the shelf for about a year... Doesn't seem
I have much time, so taking some off this morning to pay bills, some of which
somehow are over due. Next semester will be one less class, so hopefully I can
be more mentally clear and on top of things.

Thank you so very much!
Adriel