[T3] Main bearings use to be BBbbrrrrrr!

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Thu Jan 9 16:46:18 PST 2014

I wouldn't freak yet, the US will warm up for  our January thaw next week
starting this weekend, Id start it up and see where the oil pressure is at,
if your worried spin it over with the starter first.  New engines are tight,
you MAY just be feeling that.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"
65 Notchback "El Baja Rojo"
65 Squareback "Eggcrate"
87 golf "Winterat"
93 RX7 "Redstur"

We'll see I guess.  When I hit the started it yesterday evening it just
clicked nothing.  I will however check the battery when I can think to bring
home a DVOM.  Just too busy today. My class just got new software (CDX)  to
use in the classroom and working on fussy computers that they use in there.
If I  can't get her to turn over tomorrow then my oldest son and I will tow
it back over to the school with my old Ford pick up a 2 mile track.  The
forecast has rain that morning but ending at lunch with highs in the mid-50s
for tomorrow and Saturday. I hate to be a Debbie downer but not very
optimistic that this will be a quick fix.

Dennis