[T3] ZDDP options

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jan 15 07:28:06 PST 2014

Dennis,

I've got a half case (i think 6 qts left) of Brad Penn thats about 6 months
old that I'd sell you for CHEAP. I started using a diff oil and dont need it
anymore. I'm in VA so S&H would'nt be too much. Let me know if you're
interested and I'll get all the specs etc. for you from the case. I think
it's 20-50 though.
thanks