[T3] Rear torsion replacement

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Mon Jan 20 06:07:11 PST 2014

Subject: Re: [T3] Rear torsion replacement

Not tires, shocks bad, looking for swap advice. And I can push the car up
and down really easy. Already spent the money might as well get a fresh new
suspension out of it :)

Sent from the desk of Robert Klein

Have long pry bars, big hammers and at least one helper.  Like Jim was
saying on that little plug you take out it's really too small.  If you have
a decent paint job on it you may want to consider removing the quarters.
This is one of the biggest pains as far as jobs to do to our cars although
after putting the headliner and window seals it is a close race for me.

Dennis