[T3] 034 on Squareback

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jan 21 16:16:33 PST 2014

The Opel 1900's used to run lean on the rear cylinder, the 64 would have
been an 1100 though, not sure if the same problem.  I think by the time
injection came around that was worked out as my 75 wasn't retarded but up
till the end of carbs they would sometimes burn a valve there.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"