[T3] changing tire size

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Wed Jan 22 10:09:08 PST 2014

ZB's take:
Low profile tires are for making a styling statement or for the track.
In warm non snow regions, or the summertime, one can use them. Dry weather handling coupled with a correctly balanced suspension is superb.
Snow conditions require a tall self cleaning skinnier tire. The rubber compounds are softer also. You need tires that can cut a path.
That's my two cents.
Brion S. aka zionbrionS. Utah  - where snow is a rare novelty.