[T3] Oversized Fuel Injectors

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jan 22 10:13:00 PST 2014

For 1776, you want the yellow STOCK injectors, they are used up thru 1800cc
and mixture is adjusted with pressure or pressure regulator, you do NOT want
to get larger injectors, the next size up is green and not blue, they are
WAY too big for 1776 unless its turbocharged.  Green injectors start at 2L.

The Blue injectors are Ljet, totally wrong for a D jet application.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com
71 Squareback "Hothe"