[T3] FI Normal Wear Items

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jan 23 18:20:18 PST 2014

On 23 Jan 2014 at 17:42, Adam Douglass wrote:

> What part is that? What price do you have on a usable one?

The IAD is the large central part on top of the engine. It holds the
throttle valve and feeds air out to the intake air runners to each
cylinder. I'm pretty sure I have an AT one I could sell you for $25
plus shipping. You would reuse the cold start valve and the temp
sensor from the MT.

The IAD also has the mount for the kickdown switch. I don't have
extra switches, but if you can find one somewhere else, it will mount
on the AT IAD.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org