[T3] 70 Square. 1 Owner. OG Paint and Documentation

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Sun Jan 26 18:06:05 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/26/2014 7:40:18 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
one4house at yahoo.com writes:

I agree with that. It is definitely in great shape. The pictures do  not do
it justice. Looks like it was hit in the door at one point. The  passenger
door shows green under the red.

Just so  you know, VW had a tendency to pull vehicles off the line that the
paint  didn't meet final inspection. Some of those cars got their parts
removed, and  installed on other cars as they came down the line. From what
I've seen in the  past, dark green cars must have had the most trouble passing
the final  paint inspection, as I've seen green parts under factory blue,
yellow, tan  (beige), and now red cars. :O

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction