[T3] Car for Sale (Colorado)

Adam Douglass one4house at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 28 15:34:30 PST 2014

Gary,

You are confusing the two cars I have talked about lately. The RED Squareback is the OG paint, one owner car that another guy has and is not selling. The car that I want the FI system off of is the baby blue one that I posted up pictures of today.

http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts.jpg
http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts1.jpg

http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts2.jpg

http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts3.jpg

http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts4.jpg

http://www.one4house.com/images/square/parts5.jpg

The passenger side picture shows the mirror in question.

Adriel,

The car is still sitting complete. I do not own it yet, but I am strongly contemplating getting it. If I can get committal from some people on here for $400 worth of parts, I will go get it and go ahead and part it out. That would make it worth it for me. It is a very complete car. I can get better pictures if needed.

I am getting very tempted, guys. Lay claim to what you want and I will go get it if there is enough easy interest.

Adam