[T3] BBbbrrrrrr!

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Tue Jan 7 18:38:31 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/7/2014 8:19:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
topnotch at nycap.rr.com writes:

I had the Golf out at -12 the other morning, 12 year old battery is  still
going well, the Golf seems happy in the bitter cold and as long as I  have
heat I know the radiator is still filled enough.  No leaks in the  RTV
repair
so far.

Keith, does the Golf sit outside in the winter? Or does it get it's own
spot in the garage? My Geo sits outside. That's why I was asking. And while it
 did groan a bit, it still did everything I asked of it.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction