[T3] FI Normal Wear Items

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Thu Jan 23 20:44:38 PST 2014

In a message dated 1/23/2014 3:51:20 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jadney at vwtype3.org writes:

On 23 Jan 2014 at 12:27, Bobsnotch at aol.com wrote:

> Sorry  it took me a while, as I didn't have a direct link to them. Here's

> the link to them (on the right side of the page, at the top).
>  http://www.tangerineracing.com/engine.htm
>
> They're not  cheap, but then they were made for the Porsche crowd.  ;-)

$140 for a diaphram and a couple small parts you should not  need....

I guess I'm still looking for a good solution, but thanks for  the
info.

Hey, you asked. Never said it was cheap.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction