[T3] 70 Square. 1 Owner. OG Paint and Documentation

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jan 26 19:11:48 PST 2014

On 26 Jan 2014 at 15:33, Adam Douglass wrote:

> This is an unmolested original. It is a 95% rust free car. There is a
> dollar sized spot on both fenders, but it is great other then that. It
> does not drive, but it has been started in the last year. It needs the
> brakes, lines and fuel lines replaced. It was parked because it was
> replaced.

It looks fairly complete, but it would be a project to make
presentable again. I note that the engine is missing the fan/pulley,
so you should NOT try to start it or even turn it over with the
starter until you replace those. As it is, the main fan would
probably come loose once the engine gives its first kick, and that
would destroy the main fan, and possibly more things back there.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org