[T3] Wedding!

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jul 10 11:11:30 PDT 2014

On 10 Jul 2014 at 8:06, Mike Fisher wrote:

> I just sold a 4 prong MPS, which seemed to hold vacuum fine.  The buyer
> reports that the car still runs rough with it installed!  Do you rebuild
> them?  I'll suggest it to him if you are up for servicing it for him?

All MPSs have 4 prongs, but there are 4 different versions for the 6
years of Type 3s. You really need the right one for the car. Let me
know what year he has and what MPS you gave him. It may be correct
but if it has been tampered with it probably needs to be
recalibrated.

If it's the wrong one for his year, I may have the one he needs.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org