[T3] FW: radio in

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Sun Jul 13 19:59:48 PDT 2014

On 13 Jul 2014 at 17:48, Dennis Stiefel wrote:

> Was thinking about going with this kind of speaker in the dash.  I can get
> good 6X9s for the rear anywhere.
>
>  http://www.vintagecarradio.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=9{12}52

There's very little point in paying top dollar to put dual stereo
speakers in the dash so close together. You're better off doing the
center channel thing with a single speaker that you can get for much
less $$$.

I have some perfectly good speakers that will replace your '72 dash
speaker and can be held there by the OG wire bail. $22, including
shipping.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org