[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Tue Jul 15 18:00:48 PDT 2014

I havent been to Flagstaff in nearly 40 years, but I remember it being very
nice and very high in elevation, hence the cool weather.  We should keep in
mind the weather and temps that we would need to drive thru to GET to the
invasion.  Do we need to cross a desert at 110F again to get there?  Perhaps
folks in the SW could speak up and give a better lay of the land as far as
getting to certain areas and whats involved in that.

By 2016 Hothe will have over 150K on the engine, if its still in it, and if
not, will I be able to keep the 2056 cool in the desert? Maybe with the
setrab this time.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com