[T3] MODERN RADIO '67 Fastback

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Wed Jul 16 07:55:41 PDT 2014

In a message dated 7/15/2014 11:01:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
spendthrift9 at gmail.com writes:

I did look at Crutchfield but not classic car stereos.  I will  keep
everyone
posted but I suspect I may have to carefully file and enlarge  the opening
of
the faceplate.  Thank you.

Another option would be to look in the Samba classifieds for  another
faceplate/radio holder, that you can modify, or already is  modified. For my 65
Notch, I bought one off the Samba that had already  been cut out for 10
bucks, that I could slip my Pioneer super tuner 3 CD  player in. Worked out real
nice, and I didn't have to cut up a nice stock  part, since it was already
cut. ;-) Just a thought.

64 T-34 Ghia aka Wolfie
71  Square-vert under  construction