[T3] MPGs??

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Jul 30 09:47:58 PDT 2014

Hey Dennis,
	All went well and I now have a job in Huntsville, AL. Have lots of
details to work out right now before I leave like place to stay till we find
a home but soon as I can get settled would love to meet up with you or
anyone else in the area.

72 Squareback
74 (Standard) bug
04 Golf TDI
99 Chevy Z71
Destination Huntsville, AL

OK great! There is another person on this list who lives in Madison AL
that's just outside of Huntsville.  His name is Greg Cox he has an orange 72
or 73 square.  Like I said I'm about 65 miles east of Huntsville and try to
get over there from time to time as my only brother and his family lives in
New Market which is a comity on the other side of the city from where
Madison is. Since you are coming from Colorado don't laugh when what you
would consider ridges we call mountains lol. West of the city is flat east
of the city in northeast Alabama is where our mountains are and is where my
little town is. Just let me know if I can help and I'll see what I can do.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT
71 STD. Beetle
67 Ford F-100 (hart of Crown Vic)