[T3] type3-vwtype3.org Digest, Vol 46, Issue 11

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 13:54:06 PDT 2014

I got some real nice, 3 way infinity speakers for my custom cut holes in
rear package tray in my T3 about 4 years ago. You can really tell the
difference with good, quality speakers. 3 way is the only way to go for me.
To hear all the mids and highs and a little lows. Full range of frequncies.

This is what I got and I love 'em. Full range of sounds, very nice to the
ears.

Infinity 639I 225W (Peak) 6-1/2x6-3/4 -Inch Three-Way Speakers (Pair)
$99.77 each

No radio for me though, only CD's and my MP3 player through the AUX port on
my Alpine HU. GOT TO HAVE GOOD SOUNDS if I'm not listening to the engine
purr.
Same at home, nice 3 way JBL's - 8" mains, a sweet 12" JBL powered sub
being pushed by a very nice, about $400, Denon HU. Got a nice set up in the
bedroom too.
LOVE Music and good sounds!