[T3] Subject: Re: AAR Adjustment?

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Thu Jun 5 16:15:16 PDT 2014

I say enjoy them while WE last! There's not much that can't be repaired on
the car if the desire is great enough, and there are quite a few 100
year-old cars out there, though not very many 100-year old drivers!

I understood that VW expected to stock mechanical parts for 15 years and
body parts for 10 years, but VW's announcement in 1985 (?) they were
discontinuing support for the Type 3s and 4s spurred us to start up the
club, in the fear that parts wouldn't be available any more.  In fact, their
Heritage parts service can still supply quite a lot of Type 3 parts through
their dealer network (in Europe at least)!  The majority of parts aren't
available, however.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club