[T3] Stuff Bringing to Invasion

Marion McDonald mmmpwm at bellsouth.net
Wed Jun 11 19:37:33 PDT 2014

Dennis, sorry you have not been able to contact me.  I have not received any
private emails from you.  Are you sure you are using the correct email
address.  Call me if you want to coordinate things a little more quickly
(404-374-4759).

Anyway, let me know what you need me to do.  I will help you in any way with
getting parts at the Invasion.  You are correct; I will be in my pickup, so
I should have plenty of room to transport parts.

Marion McDonald
Lawrenceville, Ga.
71 T3 FB
65 T1