[T3] Stuff Bringing to Invasion

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 13 18:51:07 PDT 2014

I will be driving out from Schenectady at about 11AM on Thursday.
Whatever you want I will need to bring to the show however as I will be
leaving early on Sunday, about Noon, to head back here and fly out to Dallas
For company business, I will not have ANY time when I get back other than
head to the airport unfortunately,

Remind me what you wanted and I will pull it out this weekend.

Thanks

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com