[T3] Subject: Re: plastic seat rail guides - 97 passat ac comp

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Sat Jun 14 21:19:45 PDT 2014

I was just curious on the price and time. I have a 04 Golf TDI and as you don't mind fixing stuff once and a while as you can't beat the mileage and the power. I get a lot of my parts from parts geek or idparts.com between the two I feel I get fairly good prices and quality parts.

Daniel Du Vall
72 Squareback
74 Beetle
04 Golf TDI