[T3] Last call for bringing stuff to the invasion.

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sun Jun 15 18:14:17 PDT 2014

That's good, 2 year old ethanol... eeeeeew!
You should keep it out and enjoy it in the summer and swap your plates back
in the fall.

The crate did perfectly today, 222mi,  the front drums cleaned up and she's
stopping straight, gas mileage is real good so I didn't go too far with the
bigger jets to get the stumble out.

Keith

Top Notch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com